Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME FOR PHOTOSESSION?
Early mornings or golden hour. Light is the best power photographer can use, therefore if you are looking for photowalk in the city, I would recommend schedule that time. If you are planning on studio/home photosession — anytime during the day is good for that
HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL I RECEIVE AT THE END?
It depends on a package you choose. I am able to take photos quite fast as I don’t like to stay at one spot for 10 minutes and at the end have same location with different poses. I like to experiment, therefore you will get as minimum 200-300 raw photos even with a minimum package.
WHAT TIME IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK A DATE?
The best answer would be — in advance. How in advance is up to you, I am ready to book time for you even if you are planning on session in 2 month time or 2 days from now. The question really would be, if that date is available? Well there is only one way to find out — text me!
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO RECEIVE MY PHOTOS?
All raw photos will light/color corrections you will receive SAME day, I don’t see the point why not? Technology in 21 century are able to export, correct photos and upload without human interaction. What you need to know is how long should you wait for edited photos and the answer is up to 3 days, no more.
DO I NEED A PHOTOSESSION AT ALL?
If you are on this page it means something have brought you here, right? But let me tell you some more reasons, if you are not so sure:
❤️ Possibility to leave your comfort zone and try something new
❤️ Believe me, it very fun process and as minimum you will have a great time
❤️ You will stop asking you bf for new profile photo, he deserves to rest
❤️ You will see yourself with a new light and totally lift your self esteem
❤️ The quality of photos cannot be compared to selfies
❤️ At the end of the day you need to have a memory of yourself or your happy moment in life — celebrate yourself with small gift
WHAT SHALL I BRING TO THE SESSION?
1. Dry and wet napkins, make-up correctors, all you would usually take on a date
2. Accessoires, scarfs, hats, etc — very very welcome
3. Umbrella, if needed⠀
4. Your best mood
WHAT SHALL I DO WITH MY MAKE-UP OR HAIR?
1. Its not a secret that camera eats your make-up, but it doesn’t mean that you have to put a tone of foundation and fake lashes, like a doll. Neutrality is in fashion.
2. if you are not wearing make-up in usual days, please do not force yourself. I need you to be yourself and feel comfortable, with or without make-up
3. If you have no ideas ho to do make up you want yourself, I recommend you to go to the professional (I can give you contacts)
4. As simple the hair is the better — I need you to feel comfortable and beautiful⠀
5. I don’t recommend you to experiment with you hair and facial treatments before Photosession’s, I hope you know why? ⠀
6. Your hair has to be clean and brushed. I know it sounds ridiculous, but you should think of back side of your hair while drying it as well
WHAT STYLE OF CLOTHES SHOULD I WEAR?
1. Colours has to be matching with the location and general style of photosession. If you have any question, drop me a note and we can discuss details
2. Wear the clothes you love yourself the most and not the ones you cannot breathe in or walk. I need you to be comfortable and remember, you are beautiful even in pyjama.
3. if you have decided to come to the photosession with brand new clothes, always bring your “old clothes” as well.
4. Do not forget about shoes, ladies and gents. They should be cleaned in advance and prefarably with matching socks. Yes, socks can also be visible on photos and you don’t want them to look ridiculous.
5. Bring another pair of shoes if you planning on having high heels. We all know how hard it can get after 1 hour of posing especially with high heels!